Now !!We included our System with
0% SS electrodes.No more cheap SS here.
WE use Pure Titanium & Super Alloy Electrodes.
100% no creating of Hex. Chromium.
These plates are unique in many ways. First off, they create zero corrosion. No rust entering your engine, EVER! No dirty water means no constant maintenance or product tear down. Less time monitoring the device, and more time saving money at the pumps! No more water contamination.
Electrodes made of other materials, such as stainless steel, erode over time. Stainless steel is an alloy containing a minimum chromium content of 10.5%. Because chromium is less noble than titanium & Super Alloy, it ionizes easily and leeches into the electrolyte solution, ultimately becoming a carcinogenic toxin known as hexavalent chromium.Many people in this line of business are not aware that using stainless steel in their hydrogen generators produces a toxin called Hexavalent Chromium in amounts far above the maximum contaminant level set by the EPA. If you would like to learn more about this toxin, we highly recommend that you Google it and see what comes up.
Hexavalent Chromium require safe handling, and because it contaminates the water, it interferes with the electrolysis process, therefore only stainless steel units need to be flushed, and occasionally depending on the engineering process, the stainless steel plates electrodes may even need to be re-conditioned.
- All Electrodes are made from Aerospace Titanium & Super Alloy
- search for the corrosion resistance grade
- http://www.nyk.co.jp/en/products/alloys/nickel/ni201.html for the Nickel Super alloy we use.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanium for Titanium
- The electrodes are industrial strength and should insure years of usage.
- HHO Output : While many people are concerned about exact LPM, our focus is all about efficiency and results. We have found a fine balance between amperage, temperature and production of HHO that yields excellent results, without ever upsetting the vehicles air to fuel ratio. While we may not guarantee LPM, we do guarantee results!
- Higher Hydrogen to Oxygen ratio than only stainless steel units.
- Running Temperature :less than 50 Celsius degree when the whole system is installed properly.Low heat is essential to consistent results, and our system is intended Below 50 Celsius degree .Again thank to our custom made hho cooler.And the Drycell further enhance it efficient by our professional PWM.
- You will never need to worry about creating Hexavalent Chromium because We do not use stainless steel for electrodes plates .
- The water will remain crystal clear.
- All you need to do is add our water/catalyst solution.
- Works on 95% of the vehicles.
- The use of industrial strength exotic metals insures you a unit that will outlast any Stainless steel Drycell units being sold on the market today, without the hassle of regularly flushing and cleaning the system. The Titanium Pro H2 EX Drycell kits we make come with an added reservoir that only needs to be checked periodically .Normally you need just refill the distill water when you on time of refill the fuel for your car. Our experience has shown that minimum time between flushes and refills new drycell electrolyte solution is about 50000 km depending on driving habits.We recommended not more than 100000 km to change the electrolyte (just like an oil change, maintenance is necessary to keep your hydrogen generator in optimum performance mode